I hold a doctorate from The George Washington University, the School of Higher Education and Human Development (1989). I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and a Licensed Professional Counselor. I am also a recognized Certified Imago Relationships Therapist, since 1997; I am certified in Internal Family Systems (IFS) and Pastoral Psychotherapy; and, I have certified training in Voice Dialogue and Couple Communication(™). In addition, informing to my professional work is 100+ hours of excellent training in certified executive coaching.
- Imago Relationships International
- Northern Virginia Licensed Professional Counselors
- Mid-Atlantic Imago Therapists
- American Counselors Association
- American Association of Pastoral Counselors (emeritus, 1996-2006)
- College of Executive Coaching
- Internal Family Systems (IFS), Center for Self-Leadership